The goal is to provide high-quality, consistent products.
- Professional products designed for high wash- and lightfastness
- Consistent, thorough processes in processing, rinsing, and curing, so that dyes stay on the fiber through washing and laundering according to industry standards
- Colors mixed according to precise ratios from stock solutions, precisely measured
- Products are dyed in dyelots, and orders are fulfilled with products of the same dyelot
- Consistent dye recipes
- Applied in set patterns, to achieve consistency between units (braid to braid, skein to skein)
- Product descriptions emphasize colors in common terms
- Chosen based on durability and resistance to pilling as the primary factor
- Breed-specific varieties; all fibers identified
- Fibers and yarns chosen with long-term availability in mind
- Company goal is to move towards as many fibers as possible sourced within the USA, and particularly from Colorado growers
- Consistency is key: colorways will always be available; yarn and fiber bases will be available for as long as the manufacturer carries them
- Live and work with one foot in the “company shoe” and the other foot in the “customer shoe;” each mile walked is done from both the company’s and the client’s perspective.